PDA

View Full Version : Any super cute kind of funky boy blanket or clothing websites?

amyff
09-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I have two little girls and my best friend is having a boy. She is having a baby shower and she loves trendy clothes for her little girl...so I thought I might find something just as cute for the new baby. Any website ideas?
Thanks so much!

audball
09-23-2005, 05:45 PM
rawsugaronline.com
babesta.com
jeeto.com
mylittleducks.com (this site is only for boy's stuff! :))
and baby bazaar.com is having a sale on appaman...love the che guevarra onesie! :)

snowangel
09-23-2005, 09:13 PM
http://www.nyt.ca/

This is my girlfriend's website. We have one of the personalized blankets and LOVE it. It is SO cozy and super cute. She also has those puzzle footstool/benches that I adore as well.

Shoot. I just realized you probably don't know the baby's name yet....ooops.

smilequeen
09-24-2005, 09:52 AM
I like www.tuttibella.com

DS has a few Charlie Rocket outfits that I really like as well as tea and a few others they have on there.

I also found a cute outfit by Tangerine at a local boutique.

tiapam
09-25-2005, 05:32 PM
I like Zutano's Big Bear print. DD had the overalls and they are adorable and the fit was great.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004

babyjack
09-26-2005, 07:50 PM
I read earlier about a website with 25% off everything and I went to it and purchased today, and they also have some great clothing for boys, as well as shoes and super cute blankets. The blankes are 'Baby Leo' - I have a friend who has one its really soft and adorable. The 25% off code is 'fall' and you use it at checkout. The site is:
www.itsaragdollslife.com
Hope this helps, I have a a boy and its hard finding great stuff for them!