PDA

View Full Version : trumpette mary jane socks?

hobokengirl
09-25-2005, 06:32 PM
anyone have a good site for these? HATE spending $20 on socks!

2zeke
09-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Babybox.com has them for $21 with free shipping on your first order ("freeship"). I haven't heard of a lower price. My friend's dd had them on at church this a.m. -- adorable!

hobokengirl
09-25-2005, 06:53 PM
>Babybox.com has them for $21 with free shipping on your first
>order ("freeship"). I haven't heard of a lower price. My
>friend's dd had them on at church this a.m. -- adorable!

i KNOW! my girlfriend has them for her daughter and they are the cutest things ive ever seen!

C99
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I want to try them as well, but am a bit wary of the price. For a knockoff version, The Children's Place has them for 2 pairs (white and pink) for $4.50. I was going to buy them, but couldn't wait in the long line at the time, so I have no firsthand experience w/ them.

Edensmum
09-25-2005, 09:39 PM
What do you pair them with? I have a pair that I got as a gift and I don't really know what to do with them.
Eden 9/04

C99
09-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Pretty much anything that you'd pair normally think to pair with Mary Janes, although we're just getting into socks and tights season w/ Rose. Before now, she's been a barefoot baby.

kensjen
09-26-2005, 12:55 AM
These are so super cute IRL. I have bought them for many friends. I don't think the price is too bad, $3.50 per sock...I have spent more than that on infant socks, because I love the hanna first socks.

Also, I like to buy the box but give them out one pair at a time for little gifts...for example, when my BF found out she was having a girl, I sent her one pair. I also sent a pair with an outfit that matched for a recent baby shower.

They are so fun! And they have tights now! Too cute!

cara1
09-26-2005, 05:32 AM
Toocutechildren.com has a whole bunch of Trumpette socks,some for $18. I can't remember how much the Mary Janes were, but they had Dots, monkeys, elephants, puppies, etc. I just bought a whole bunch of box sets as gifts and a few for DD. They even had some toddler size ones, I didn't even know they had those! Yippee. I received my order in less than a week.

MeredithsMom
09-26-2005, 07:14 AM
These really are the best socks! If it makes you feel any better, my daughter has worn these from the day she came home from the hospital until now (13+ months) and we've had no need to buy shoes with the exception of some Robeez booties for winter. Seriously, when you consider that it's $22 for a year's worth of "shoes," the price is a steal! :-)

nfowife
09-26-2005, 07:30 AM
I have them and they are great! So cute and well made, also they stay on which is super important!
I got some knockoffs at walmart (white with black mj's and white with pink mj's) that do the job too, and they were like $3 for 2 pairs! I use those when I don't feel like it's a special enough outing to wear the trumpette ones...although DD goes barefoot most of the time.

gour0
09-26-2005, 08:31 AM
Use coupon code “babyzone� for 10% off your order.

And, they have tights! Cute.

MaddiesMommy
09-26-2005, 10:17 AM
I also got them from Babybox with the free shipping code. That was the best deal I could find, but that was a while ago. My dd no longer fits into them, but she wore them up until she was over a year old. I got the pastels and found that they went with many different outfits she had. I was afraid of shrinkage and damage from the dryer, so I air-dried them. It was probably not necessary, but I wanted to play it safe since I loved them so much. I say go for it. You can't go wrong with them!

Janine

gour0
09-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Not only do they have mary jane tights, but they have ballerina tights as well!

http://store.yahoo.com/ohhowcute/baltig.html

connors_mom
11-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Does anyone know if the trumpette mary jane tights come in 0-6 months? The site I looked at only had them starting at 6-12.

Thanks,
Lisa

http://b2.lilypie.com/qucOm5/.png[/img][/url] http://bd.lilypie.com/X8nqm5/.png[/img][/url]