PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone live near a Parisan store?

omgrown
09-26-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't usually post in this forum, but I thought it might be the right spot.
I live in the northeast and we don't have the Parisian near us. I know they're in the South but I'm not sure exactly where. Anyway, my son modeled for their sale catalog that came out on September 14th and I'm trying to find a copy of it. If anyone has this sale catalog and doesn't need it anymore, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me and maybe arrange to send it to me (I'd be happy to paypal postage).
Thank you so much!!
Sarah

emmiem
09-26-2005, 03:35 PM
There is one in Franklin, Tennesee. Why don't you find the number from their website and call to get a copy.
Michele

alkagift
09-27-2005, 01:45 PM
I don't think I have anything that old, I'll check. You can contact a store in Atlanta, maybe they'd have one laying around in customer service they'd be willing to mail you, considering you're the proud mama and all.

Allison
Mommy to Matthew, who is TWO.

HGraceMom
09-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure their headquarters are in Birmingham, AL - here's their website:

http://www.parisian.com/

Hope that's a bit helpful...

omgrown
10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses. I called the Parisian customer service line and they can't send a catalog to anyone who doesn't have a Parisian credit card. Silly policy, I think. Anyway, if anyone else happens to come across the sale catalog, please drop me a PM or email me at omgrownmassage @ yahoo . com (no spaces).
Thanks again!