PDA

View Full Version : 25% off code for SKRs until 30 September

mizzum
09-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Hi,

I dont post much but read about SKRs on here (one of my 13 month old twins has chunky feet). I found an online store which has 25% off everything on the site until 30 September, including SKRs. The code is FALL and enter it on the checkout page in the box near the bottom.They dont have all the styles but have a few.They also have some nice clothes too.

www.itsaragdollslife.com

I haven't received an order yet as I am in the UK but so far their customer service has been great-Karyn the owner has been really helpful emailing me back and forth about sizing and styles as I am in the UK and cant try them IRL.

Hope this works out for someone.

Mizzum

HannaAddict
09-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the info. I love the shoes for my son, who has chunky little feet. We are wearing Kai Kai's and Sam's currently. Hope they work for your twins.

Kimberly

SAHMommie
09-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Wow, great deal. We already have 3 pair of SKR's for fall. I dont really need to buy him another pair! Maybe Ill get some in the next size up..hmm. 25% off is so tempting!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/Seshop/SAHMommie.gif

jwozy
09-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the info. I just bought 4 pairs for one of my twins (ds) who has wide feet and they are absolutely great. I've been toying with the idea of buying a couple for my dd (I feel like she got left out) so with 25% how can I turn that one down :-)

mizzum
09-27-2005, 04:27 AM
Bump

mlewis
09-27-2005, 10:08 AM
Any idea how sizing runs for SKR? I love the black and red and maroon/black pair for Christmas. My DS is 2. Are they practical for a 2 year old. I think I was under the impression they were for babies, but maybe not.

audball
09-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Extremely practical for 2 year olds! My son (21 months) has been wearing them exclusively for almost 8 months now. The soles are very durable and they fit his feet well (he has average to a bit chunky feet). He just outgrew the (new sizing) 6s and I decided to get him 8s so he can try another pair of shoes for a change of pace. But as soon as he can wear those 8s, I'm going back...they are so stylin'! :)

Probably your DS is a 7, but it's best to measure his feet for accuracy.

SAHMommie
09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I caved! I went ahead and order 2 more pair in the next size up. Cant beat the price! BTW, they take Paypal.

MOSh513
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
What a great deal! I bought Sam in a 6 and Jack in 7. The Jack is backordered, but they sent a nice email telling me the Sam would be shipped today! I'm excited.

DS wore Danny sandals all summer, but I have misplaced them. He wore a Danny size 5 and they still fit, but I think I remember hearing the sandals run large, so I went ahead and order the Sam style in 6.

SAHMommie
09-28-2005, 11:17 AM
We have some closed toe and sandal style SKRs. The sandals do run about a 1/2 size larger IMO.

mizzum
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Oh dear I have decided to order another pair (am going to have t tell dh I bought onepair and got the other 2 pairs free, or else that he has had them for a long time and he just never noticed, lol).

So I am stuck between Ralph and Jack. I have already ordered Kai Kai and Devon. What do you al think?

Mizzum

SAHMommie
09-28-2005, 11:41 AM
The ralph style will prob match more. We have those and love them.

jvs195
09-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Thanks so much! I've been debating ordering them and now I have no excuse NOT to. I ordered Jack and Devon for my son Kai. (another reason I HAD to order these shoes)

bluej
09-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Thank You! I just ordered some Devon's and Ralph's. These are my favorite shoes! I'm going to have to sit on my hands until this code expires so I don't buy the Sam's as well (we are close to outgrowing our current pair)!

tsem
09-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Thanks so much for your post!! I have been dragging my feet on ordering another pair of sadies (great shoes but not wanting to spend the $). The code pushed me over the edge! Thanks again!
Traci

mmaimp
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM
My older DS is wearing a size 8 1/2 Stride Rites that fit just right and I purchased a size 9 New Balance sneaker for the fall. Would he be a size 8 or 9 in SKR's?

TIA,

mizzum
09-29-2005, 04:14 AM
Bumping for anyone who hasnt seen this code.

Glad some people got some use from it!

Mizzum

SewSarahSew
09-29-2005, 02:35 PM
I just ordered some - I love the Qwynn - black mary janes with the little red flowers...

That really is a bargain with 25% off. Thanks!

HannaAddict
09-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Thanks again for the code. For those who haven't ordered, there is still time. I got a pair of Jacks and the Ellis black boots in 8's for my son. They arrived today, shipped promptly and the Karyn emailed me right away when I had a shipping fee question. Great customer service. The regular prices are lower than what I've paid locally too (approx. $29 - 30 for a shoe that sells here for $33 - 34).

As soon as they arrived and I opened them, my son wanted to take his Sam's off and put on the Jack's. He is a shoe nut. He loves his shoes. So, he spent the afternoon happily wearing slightly too big shoes.

Kimberly

mizzum
09-30-2005, 03:35 AM
Last day of the sale everyone, get your orders in while you can!

As another poster said- I am going to sit on my hands until the code expires. Being im the UK my order obviously hasnt arrived yet :(

Mizzum

KBecks
09-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Great! I think I will purchase for my DS' first pair of real shoes. He's in Robeez now and I'm not too sure of sizing, but this deal is worth a try. I might even order a size up also.

Thanks!

tina-t
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
I just bought the Jack for this fall/winter and the Marek for next summer. Thanks for posting the discount code.

babyready
09-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Wow, that would be a GREAT deal if it weren't for that $6.95 shipping. It still would save me a couple of dollars. Darn shipping...

MOSh513
09-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Our Sam's came and they are soooooo cute! They also fit DS very well (which is more than I can say about the Sttide Rites we just bought.) Looking forward to the Jack's coming soon...

mizzum
10-01-2005, 05:05 AM
Im glad so many people got use out of the code. Still waiting for mine- be customs is holding them up on purpose, lol.

Mizzum

SewSarahSew
10-01-2005, 04:13 PM
I got mine TODAY! Can you believe it - 2 days?!!

They are super cute. The leather is so soft and the they are really flexible. I can't believe how different these are from preschoolians! And I can't believe how wide they are. They are a little big on Amelia, but really wide. She always wears a wide shoe, so I don't know how any child with a regular width foot could wear these. Amelia was immediately complaining that they were too big when I put them on her. :(

So... I'm already thinking about ordering another pair in a smaller size. Or maybe I should return these. I just hate paying shipping twice!

bcafe
10-01-2005, 06:13 PM
I am curious as to what size you got for your 2.5yr old. I got the Tila boots in an 8 for my 2.5yr DD. She usually wears an 8, but these seem small. I wish they all came in 9's.

SewSarahSew
10-01-2005, 08:03 PM
>I am curious as to what size you got for your 2.5yr old. I
>got the Tila boots in an 8 for my 2.5yr DD. She usually wears
>an 8, but these seem small. I wish they all came in 9's.

Amelia is really about a 7.5 wide, so I got her 8's. They seem so big and wide, I'm thinking about getting another pair in size 7. That's interesting that the Tilas seem to run small.

These are such cute shoes and I just can't get over the fact that they fit wide feet! We have always had the plain white tennies for Daniel, well, sometimes we've gotten the more athletic looking stride rites, but these are such a different thing altogether!

I REALLY, REALLY wish they carried all sizes. I would love Daniel to have stylin' shoes like these, but he's a 12 or 13! But they haven't been on the market that long - a year or so, right? Maybe in the next few years they will expand their sizing. Of course my children will have even bigger feet then, lol!

SAHMommie
10-01-2005, 08:26 PM
I agree. I wish they made them in larger sizes. My ds is in an 8 now. A couple of their styles come in 9 but then thats it. I am going to be so sad when we cant wear these anymore. I have emailed SKR asking them to expand their sizes. Maybe if more of us email with that request they will listen.

SAHMommie

tzipora
10-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Thanks so much for posting this one! I'd been eyeing the Oscars for DS, and he's just now outgrowing his current shoes, so the timing was perfect!