PDA

View Full Version : Which Bundle Me????

juliasmom05
09-29-2005, 08:51 AM
I am not sure whether this is the appropriate place to post this question, but I have seen other Bundle Me posts here so I thought I would give it a try.

I was getting ready to order a JJ Cole Bundle Me online for DD to use exclusively in her stroller, but of course there is more than one style, the Bundle Me Urban (quilted nylon outer shell and microsuede lining) and the original (fleece outershell and shearling lining). I am the type of person that needs to feel everything before I buy it and I have not seen either IRL. So now I can't decide between the two.

We live in central NY, so it can get pretty cold in the winter here. Is one softer or warmer than the other? Does anyone prefer one over the other?

Also, just to check. Is the Bundle Me Toddler the same size as the Bundle Me Big?

TIA!

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/12/05

SarahK
09-29-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't have the answer to your question, but I did want to say that I saw both the old style Bundle Me and the Urban style at TJ Maxx last week...you might want to check there if you have one within driving distance.

I know what you mean about central NY winters being cold--I used to live in Hamilton, NY and it was CHILLY!!!

jhrabosk
09-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi Marci --

Haven't used mine yet, but we opted for the standard Bundle Me. We got to handle both the fleece/shearling and the Urban when we were registering and and both DH and I agreed that the Urban just didn't feel as soft and cozy. Can't speak to warmth, but that's my opinion from a tactile perspective!

Good luck,
Jessica

juliasmom05
09-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks. Our TJ Maxx had one Toddler size left. I love a bargain :-)

Marci

juliasmom05
09-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks,

We ended up going with the standard one. It looks plenty warm.

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/12/05