PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question about HA

knaidel
09-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Okay, I was under the impression from what people said on this board that HA Zippers had feet. I think it's because (more than once) someone was looking for a footed pj with a zipper (not snaps) "but can't afford HA".
But then, in the catalog, the Zippers clearly don't have feet. Is there something I'm missing here? I am always looking for footed jammies with zippers for DS and I wanted to try HAs.

Saccade
09-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Nope, no feet :(

Try Baby Gap for footed zippered sleepers in a lighter weight cotton jersey or a polyester fleece. Land's End has some very nice thicker cotton footed zippered sleepers that DS lived in for the first 10 weeks.

ETA: Lack of HA zipper feet undoubtedly extends their useful life (takes longer to outgrow them in length).

-- Saccade

DS #1, 7/13/05
http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/eleeleabk20050713_-8_My+child+is.png[/img][/url]

Edensmum
09-30-2005, 11:20 AM
It also helps with walking on hard floors. eet are too slippery. I love that they have no feet, it's part of the draw for me.
Eden 9/04

s7714
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
They tried selling footed zippers once. I don't think it went over too well, because they only offered them the one time that I know of. You can find them on ebay occassionally.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Annalia 3/03
Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

dules
09-30-2005, 08:17 PM
We use zippers under blanket sleepers in winter. We add socks if it's really cold. In milder weather, we use zippers (with or without socks) as pajamas. So the zippers are actually more economical (or so I tell myself) than PJs that only get worn in warm or cold weather.

Landsend has really nice fleece sleepers, sometimes sold as "Lamb's End" on kidsurplus.com. My favorites, though, and by far the cheapest, are the fleece ones from the Children's Place. You just can't beat 3 for $30 everyday.

Best,
Mary

kboyle
10-01-2005, 10:03 PM
The children's place has cotton knit footed zippers for 3/$25 and thick, fleece ones for 3/$30