PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie store advice

gailil
09-30-2005, 09:48 PM
I am going to be in Southern California on vacation next week and one of the things I am looking forward to is shopping at a brick and mortar Naartjie. We will be staying on Coronado for 3 days and then in Anaheim. Can someone tell me which store/stores would be the most convenient for me? Thanks.

SuenosDelMar
09-30-2005, 10:21 PM
I have no idea, but I was just looking at their website wishing I lived close to one. There are some great pieces and colors in their brand new line. I have ordered from them a few times and just can't bring myself to do so again and deal w/ all the hassle of sizing inconsistencies.

Have fun!

MarisaSF
09-30-2005, 10:29 PM
There's one at the UTC off of La Jolla Village Drive in San Diego. Maybe 20 minutes from Coronado? Close to the freeway. I don't know how it compares to other Naartjie stores, but it seems to have a good selection.
http://www.westfield.com/utc/directory/retailer/?centre_id=utc&retailer_id=7817

ETA after seeing Michelle's post: UTC has J&J, TCP, Gap Kids, Nordstrom, Stride Rite, PBK... hmmm what else? Kid-friendly outdoor mall with an ice rink, dolphin fountains, and some sort of stroller-like push carts that you can use -- i think they're shaped like cars or trucks?

meshell
09-30-2005, 11:26 PM
When you're in Anaheim, there's a mall in Brea (a little North of Anaheim), about 15 minutes away from Anaheim. It's a great mall...has a Nordstrom, Janie and Jack, Gymboree and Gap Kids. Naartije is right next to Nordstrom on the second floor.

gailil
10-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the quick responses. Maybe I will try both UTC and Brea.

mom2kandj
10-01-2005, 10:41 AM
On the drive up from Coronado on the way to Anaheim is the Shops at Mission Viejo. It is about 60 miles north of Coronado and 25 miles south of Anaheim. Right off the I-5 fwy at Crown Valley Parkway on the right. Naartjie, Gymboree, PBK, J&J, Stride Rite, TCP, Build a Bear, Old Navy, Gap Kids, Nordstrom, and a kids play area. HTH!

Rose
mom 2 Katie 12/02/00
& Jack 04/16/02

supercalifragilous
10-01-2005, 06:44 PM
I've been to the one in the Brea Mall - I love that store and it's pretty big. The manager is SUPER nice and she gave me her personal card and offered to ship anything to me. She knows the clothes really well and is a great source of info on lines and how the sizes run, what will shrink, etc. She is SUPER knowledgeable.