PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Storyteller

craftysierra
10-08-2005, 04:14 PM
I just found out I am having a girl. I really want the storyteller dress to wear and match with my Son & I we already have the sweater & vest. (My son has a 90 vest I am thinking that it will still fit next year, he is 18 months) Idealy I would want this for next christmas. I know huge plan ahead but, she is due in feb. What are the chances they will have this collection again next year? Or do I test my luck after christmass sale and see what is availible then. The other option is to have us dress alike for her welcome home party and buy it in a tiny size.

What would you do?

Thanks
Sierra

snowangel
10-08-2005, 04:33 PM
First of all CONGRATULATIONS on having a girl! YEAH! So exciting!

My first instinct is that honestly, by next Christmas there will be another line that you might like better, so I wouldn't even think about it for then.

The problem with the coming home outift is that you have no idea when or how big this baby will be when born, so buying for the coming home outfit is super difficult and a huge crap shoot.

I think you would have more success buying for next Christmas. I guess you could buy her a 70 or 80, depending how big you make your babies, hehe.

As for when to buy, I am new to Hanna, so I can't comment on how the line will be around. If it were ME, I would wait for the Christmas sale and just take a chance because you may find something else you love better anyway.

Just my 2 cents!

From, Melanie

Lovingliv
10-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!

I was at the Hanna Outlet in Kittery Maine today and they had the storyteller dress in a 60, I think. If you call them they will mail it to you! Good luck...it is so adorable.

Melanie
10-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Thank you for the tip! I really wanted this dress but would not pay retail...it didn't occur to me an outlet would have it already.

Ds & I also have the set from last year. I hope his fits.