PDA

View Full Version : HA playdress question

nyc_mom
10-11-2005, 09:18 PM
I love the look of the HA playdress/daydress with leggings. Right now though, HA clothes are a little too expensive for me. Has anyone seen a style similar to this anywhere else that is less expensive. Just thought I'd ask. TIA!

Lauren

mom to Paige 10/20/04

Edensmum
10-11-2005, 09:32 PM
zutano has leggings and dressing you can pair.

Eden 9/04

Marisa6826
10-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Have you looked on eBay? You can sometimes find great deals there. Do searches for Hanna, Hannah, Hanna Andersson, Hanna Andersen, etc. Sometimes the off spellings are the best ways to find stuff people haven't looked to bid on.

Good luck

-m

pamela mom of 3
10-12-2005, 07:56 AM
I agree w/checking ebay also gymboree, landsend and llbean offer cotten dresses and leggings..not quite the same but pretty similar :)

snowangel
10-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Someone posted a couple of days ago that Land's End has their cotton dresses on sale for $6.50. They are really pretty and would super cute with tights. I believe they were size 2T up.

Melanie

jennifer_r
10-12-2005, 01:18 PM
I've found similar leggings/playdress combos at Nordstrom's. It's not the opposite stripes that HA does but various prints that coordinate. I bought DD one set last spring and it is really cute on her. I believe the both the dress and the leggings went for $12 each so a total of $24. The brand was Happy Threads (I guess you can search on google for that brand elsewhere as well. Nordstrom has their own line that is does leggings/playdresses as well, prints though, and also reasonably priced.

HTH

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
And another DD arriving end of October!

smokey26
10-14-2005, 02:35 AM
Another idea is to try the Hanna outlets. The numbers are on the website. They are nice and will go check the racks for you if you tell them what you are looking for.

Would your daughter fit in a 70? I know some of the outlets used to have some red/white and red/pink opposite stripes sets in 50, 60 and 70; They were being sold as a set, and honestly they look to me to be the SAME as the ones that are now being sold as separates on the Hanna website for $34 for the dress plus $20 for the leggings! I lucked into a Christmasy red/white set in 70s for my 9 month old daughter at the Kittery outlet. It was $28, and for some reason I got 25% off that (maybe some kind of special sale was going on), so it was $21 plus tax and shipping (bringing it back up to around $27 or $28 I think). This I think is why there are so many NWT playdress red/white and red/pink sets on ebay right now.

Good luck! - Julie

nyc_mom
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanks so much for all the great ideas!

Lauren

mom to Paige 10/20/04