PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hanna Outlets?

mabun3
04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
My SIL lives in Denver and is willing to get me some things at the outlet there but wants to know what I want. Is there any way to find out last years items? I am assuming that is what the outlet carries. Or should I just be very non-specific--like plain shorts size 80 with any matching shirt?

My SIL found a cheap ticket to Denver and was wondering when we could visit. All I could think of is that I could go to the Hanna Outlet myself!!! LOL

Isabella 20 months
Jack 5 yo

divabell
04-21-2006, 05:57 PM
The outlets don't necessarily have last year's items. Some things might be, but it seems like the last time I was there, I saw some things that had been in the catalog a few months earlier. Your nonspecific strategy is good, or else look at a catalog that's a few months old and ask for specific things, knowing you might not find them. I've shopped for friends and sometimes they will say "anything in X color in X size that's cute and less than" whatever price you think you'd be willing to pay. Hannas sell well on eBay or swap boards if you end up not using them.

mabun3
04-22-2006, 01:36 PM
I feel like its Christmas or something! I am so excited to see what I will get!! LOL

MIchele