PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Strong Stripes Tee Problem

jennabear
04-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Hi everyone-
I had a question for all you Hanna pros. I recently stocked up on the Hanna Strong Stripes tees for DS who is 3. The first time he wore all 4 tees we were doing our regular everyday playing such as going to the park. Every shirt is permanantly stained from the dirt on the white stripes. I've never had a shirt do this before. The other shirts he wore to these parks came clean. I'm going to call customer service and ask them about it. Has anyone had this problem before?

TIA,
Michelle

spanannie
04-23-2006, 03:29 PM
The only thing I've found that always gets out mud is a bar of Fels Naptha soap.

Just rub it on the wet shirt and scrub. The dirt should leave when you rinse!

If that doesn't work, I'm sure HA would take them back. They're good like that!

JacksMommy
04-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I must ask where can I find this wondrous Fels Naptha soap? I have a couple of things I just haven't been able to get the mud out of for the life of me.

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

spanannie
04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Do you have Randall's in your area (a Safeway company)?

That's where I bought mine.

jennabear
04-24-2006, 06:56 AM
I'll have to give that a try. We have a Safeway near us.

They said they'd exchange them. I'm probably not going to. I washed them but hung them to dry so the stains would not permanantly set. I'll have to go try the soap.

Thanks!

nitaghei
04-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Yes - every single time. It was the bold stripe rompers in our case. That is why I don't buy anything other than hats from Hanna Anderssen anymore.

They did take back the one romper that was really bad that I emailed them about and refunded the purchase price. I ended up keeping the other one because DS liked it, and it wasn't too bad.

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

"Moderation is best in all things." Hesiod