PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson Markdowns

Squirrel_M
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't know if it has been posted already. There are more markdowns on the HA website (playdresses, some of the summer items)

Does anyone know when the big summer sale starts? Was it last year in June?

Monika

kcimato
05-02-2006, 09:39 PM
It began June 24th last year. I remember b/c my daughter went into labor that morning and I was keeping my self busy ordering.

writermama
05-03-2006, 09:57 AM
So I read this last night and almost posted "AAAAAK! I just bought one at full price." But waited until I called Hanna this morning. So I go into the whole, "I just ordered this and I haven't even gotten it yet, but the price has dropped, can you give me a price adjustment" spiel, and the nice guy from Hanna says, "No problem." Easiest price adjustment ever.

I still don't like this year's colors as much as last years, but it's nice to know that the PA was so easy.

So thanks for posting this because otherwise I might not have known about the price drop.

bubbaray
05-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Anyone know if the short-sleeved playdress will go lower than $28??

I ordered a whack of stuff just before the last sale, but it was a day or too "out of the range" for a PA, so I don't want to get stuck like that again.

Thanks!

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

Squirrel_M
05-03-2006, 04:16 PM
It's hard to predict from last sales.

I believe last years short-sleeve playdresses did not go lower than $28. I think the bike shorts went down to $12 online and $10 in the store. At the winter sale one of the special print dresses was marked down more than the "regular" playdresses.

APG
05-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Anyone have any codes/ Wouls love to see if some of the older stuff was marked down too