PDA

View Full Version : Finally received the Preschoolians and WOW!

Sangiovese
05-08-2006, 02:10 PM
First, I want to thank everyone that reassured me about ordering from preschoolians.com - it took 3 weeks, but I did finally get them. I managed to get hold of someone (the president?) after about 2 weeks, and they said that they would send me a second pair of in stock shoes as a free gift for my long wait. I haven't received the free gift shoes yet, and, now that I have the ones that I ordered, I don't care. Since Preschoolians are at zappos.com, I'll probably go there next time. I just don't like the anxiety.

Anyway, I LOVE the shoes. They are great and really cute! DD (18 months) walks so well in them - much better than the Payless shoes (which I thought were pretty soft soled). She really seems to like them and is almost running outside now (she didn't do that in the Payless shoes). She doesn't trip in them nearly as much either. And she has plenty of growing room.

On top of that, they fit so well. The local SR couldn't fit her - they told me that she needed a 3.5 XW and I would have to find that size on the internet. Well, these aren't considered wide, but they accommodate her thick foot (top to bottom), which is why I think that SR said that she needed an XW. (Thick feet on top of being wide and little - like tiny little boxes!) The shoes are just so accommodating and adjustable. And she will bring them to me and sit so I can put them on her, which she didn't do with her Payless shoes. I think that she finds them comfortable.

Anyway, I would highly recommend Preschoolians, and I plan to buy her another pair when she outgrows these or the weather becomes cool, which ever comes first.

Thanks again!