PDA

View Full Version : Do SKR run big?

kaitlinsmommy
05-10-2006, 01:53 PM
DS just got a pair of Stride Rite sandals in a 5 that fit, so I ordered SKR in a 5 & they're huge! I love them, though! They're the Mareks & I ordered them after seeing someone post them last week. I think I'll exchange for a 4 & hope they fit.

Oregonmother
05-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Yes they do run big IMO. I think the sandals even rin bigger than the closed toe shoes.

kaitlinsmommy
05-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks! I ordered the 4 today and hope they work out.

swampus
05-10-2006, 10:51 PM
oh! I was just going to say that I ordered my ds the 4s in the Rizon and wondered if you'd be willing to trade. my ds is growing too fast! He hasn't even worn them anywhere...but I lost my receipt and haven't bothered to email the company to ask if I can exchange. Probably should. :)

And I'll add-- my dd outgrew her size 7 Stride Rites 2 months ago, and her size 7 SKRs are still going strong!

cbm
05-11-2006, 10:08 PM
They seem roomier than other shoes, but in our case they fit just fine with some room to grow. I just bought a pair of the Marek as well. The real proof that they are fine is the way DS walks with them. Prior to the SKR I had bought him another pair of sandals that made him trip and fall quite often. He hasn't had the problem with SKR.
If they are huge for your DS and he has problem walking with them, by all means return them and get a smaller pair. You may want to measure his foot at home before exchanging though. I did that even though he had been measured at Stride Rite where I bought his sneakers.

Claudia
DS 12/18/04