PDA

View Full Version : OT: Has anyone bought a Boden women's swimsuit/bikini?

R2sweetboys
05-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I know this isn't about children's clothes so hopefully it's O.K. to post here. (though there WILL be cute stuff for the boys in this order!) I was wondering how the quality and sizing is for Boden's women's swimsuits. The price is pretty reasonable and I like a couple of the prints so I'd like to try one out. Of course, it's SO hard to buy a bathing suit without trying it on. I'm wondering if they run pretty true to size(based on the conversion) or if they're big or small in certain areas. This is the first time in years that I can even *think* about maybe wearing a bikini again(hey,a stressful year can do wonders for your waistline!Just kidding-I don't recommend it! :P ) so I want something cute. Anyway, I know it's a long-shot but if anyone out there has any input I'd really appreciate it! I'm hoping to order tonight with the 15% discount so I may just have to wing it. TIA

Oh, here's what I'm looking at-not sure if I'll do the bikini or tankini-I can't seem to copy a pic of the tutti fruiti multi but I'm deciding between the stripes shown here or the tutti frutti flowers-not the purple floral in the second pic. Oh, and I wish I could copy and paste HER body to mine but it doesn't work! he,he
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/33394.jpg
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/33395.jpg

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

keann24
05-11-2006, 06:11 PM
I bought the cocoa multi dot in the bikini vest and bikini pants. I love it! Super comfortable and cute. Also, as you said, reasonably priced. I usually wear a size 2 or XS. I bought a size 10 in both pieces. They fit but I am debating ordering an 8 to compare, if it is still available.

I am really loving Boden this season for myself and my DD. I also ordered the cotton ruffle skirt in soft coral for myself and several of the classic vests in the striped prints, which are also reasonable and so comfortable.

If you do a search for Boden 10% on the internet you can still find 10% off plus free shipping free return codes.

Good luck!