PDA

View Full Version : July 4th themed clothing

mapg
07-03-2006, 01:10 PM
My daughter's 4th tee from the Gap unravelled at the neck, so I went out looking for one at our mall. Other than the Children's Place, Gap and Gymboree, I couldn't find much and those offerings were not very broad, and this was the case when I bought the first stuff in May and June. I finally found one in her size at TCP. In the past there was loads of 4th themed stuff for big kids-- Lands End had some fun stuff. Where is it this year? I was kind of surprised. Has anyone seen much in red, white and blue?
MA

daisymommy
07-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Carters :)

lmintzer
07-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I got some cute t-shirts at Talbots kids (for my boys--a dalmation with a red and white scarf and fireworks in the background).

holliam
07-03-2006, 08:35 PM
I love Talbot's holiday t-shirts. They always have great ones! I missed the 4th ones this year, but I got a cute shirt from CWD Kids with patriotic kitties. :)

Holli

youngs97
07-03-2006, 09:02 PM
I ran into the same problem...it may have been that I waited until the last minute, but I didn't see much either!

ctc221
07-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I found the same problem, especially for my son. I got DD's tee from Target (red with a sequined flag). Couldn't find much for boys. So I settled for a pretty boring gray one from TCP for DS.

AC

DD 02/02
DS 11/04

mapg
07-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Ralph Lauren used to make really cute bear shirts that worked for the patriotic holidays as well as the whole year. I looked in boys at Dillards, but they didn't even have anything for the little guys. I've run into this for the last two years, I can find something for my 3 year old at Gymboree, but ther eis nothing for her almost 11 year old sister that doesn't look too young. That was why I loved the Gap stuff. Having said that, she was happy with the clearance 4th shirt I picked up at TCP. Just as long as the little sis doen't have the shirt.
MA