PDA

View Full Version : Sale at Bumbershootbaby!

jd11365
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Her instock stuff is now an additional 15% off!

www.bumbershootbaby.com/index.php

Happy shopping!

Lovingliv
07-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I am thinking of getting the playsilks. Can anyone help me with the decision? DD is 15 months and loves taking her clothes and just carrying them around with her.........

mamaecb
07-14-2006, 08:46 PM
I would definitely recommend playsilks. We didn't get ours through bumbershoot, but they look really nice too. My son is 12 months -- we gave him a basket with a dozen playsilks for his first birthday. He loves to put them in and out of the basket (mostly out!), play peekaboo with them, etc. Such a great toy that can be so many different things and be useful for many years. Go for it! :)

Emilie

Lovingliv
07-14-2006, 09:25 PM
thanks so much for the response! We will order tomorrow....now,,,,which colors to get.....

Corie
07-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Just pulled up her website and it looks like the Playsilks
are excluded from the sale.
(Check out the home page.)

Bummer!!

Lovingliv
07-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks Corie! I know, I realized as I was going to place the order! I will wait,,,,need to have a bargain!

mamaecb
07-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Not to hijack the original intent of this thread ... but ...

We got our playsilks from www.atoygarden.com. They sell really nice, heavy-weight 3' playsilks for great prices. If you buy a set of 8 or 12, they are only $5 each! They are heavier weight than Sarah's Silks, which are widely available for $8-10. I haven't seen Bumbershoot's silks IRL, so I can't compare ... but if you're looking for a bargain, you can't go wrong with A Toy Garden.

HTH,
Emilie