PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this Hanna Dress

mariza
07-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I've read here that if you put in a code you might be able to order an item that no longer is shown in the catelog. I may have misunderstood, but it's worth a shot. I've been kicking myself for not ordering the Hanna Storyteller dress since I saw it in last year's Holiday catalog.
Also need help with sizing since I've moved and no longer get a catalog. DD is currently 18 months 23lbs and 31.5 inches, but I want this dress for Thanksgiving time not sure how much she'll grow over the next 4 months. TIA!

wendyp
07-22-2006, 11:42 PM
The code is #30373 for the storyteller sweater dress (not on sale). Our DD's are about the same height and weight right now. My DD's 80s are still roomy on her, but they are not long sleeves...maybe someone else can help out better with the sizing...

Lovingliv
07-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Have you tried calling the outlets? I saw this in kittery.....can't remember the sizes......

mariza
07-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Thank you both for the info. I live just outside of Boston, I don't remember seeing a Hanna in Kittery, but then again last time I lived in this area there was no DD, so no reason for me to know anything about HA ;-)
I'm going to call them right now!
ETA: They don't have anymore :(
I saw one on Ebay that is a size 90, I guess that's my next best bet since it's still $58 on the HA site. Thanks again!

lizajane
07-23-2006, 12:32 PM
DS is the same size and the 80 short jons are plenty roomy and i expect them to fit next summer. the 80 wiggle pants are still big. and his 80 short sleeve tee is plenty big and i expect it to fit next summer (hoping it won't be too short.)

DDowning
07-23-2006, 02:54 PM
IMO, the Storyteller dress runs on the small side. Last Thanksgiving, my DD normally wore 60's but I got her this dress in size 70. I think you'll be fine with the 90.

Lovingliv
07-23-2006, 07:20 PM
The Hanna outlet in Kittery is all the way down on the right hand side of us 1. It is in with Old navy. They just made it bigger!
I would keep calling, they do get them in from time to time!

mariza
07-24-2006, 11:14 AM
OK, more of a rant, but just checked my Storyteller dress on Ebay and the price went from $15.50 to almost $30 with 3 days left! Why do people insist on driving the prices up so early???