PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking cute clothes for 2 y.o. BOY!

Mamma2004
07-28-2006, 11:36 AM
I won't complain about how darling the girls' clothes are; I'll simply say that DS is my angel and I want to dress him in clothes as sweet as his smile. I realize he is no longer an infant but isn't there anywhere that offers really adorable fall clothes for toddler boys?

I look forward to your suggestions for both B&M and online merchants!

TIA,
Stephanie

VClute
07-28-2006, 11:46 AM
I absolutely agree with you Stephanie. You might try home show lines like Kelly's Kids (though I'm not terribly impressed with their fall line this year) Beaux at Belles, Three Mommas, Just Ducky (one of my FAVES!) Ragsland, etc. Also look on Ebay for "boy boutique." I'm not too proud to put my boy in USED things, as long as they're cute! :)

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05

wendyp
07-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Have you looked at www.mylittleducks.com? It's boys only.

nitaghei
07-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Check out Nordstrom and Lord&Taylor in B&M stores. Lord & Taylor, in particular, has lots of stuff with fun graphics that is not little man. Personally, I also like LL Bean and Lands End for my DS, and Janie & Jack, to splurge. Also, Hedgehog, www.hedgehogusa.com has some bright colors and prints for boys.

These are mostly for play clothes, though. J&J has some dressier stuff, but the others don't do smocking and stuff like that. Just unfussy, bright play clothes.

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

"Moderation is best in all things." Hesiod

smilequeen
07-28-2006, 02:31 PM
My son gets dressed in this total mix of cute little boy clothes and funky little man clothes :)

I love the pants at the Gap because of the adjustable waist. I like Hanna, although this season doesn't look so hot. I like Janie and Jack, but lately not as much. Talbots Kids tends to stay pretty sweet and simple. www.bestdressedchild.com has a lot of smocked stuff and cute little boy stuff too. www.bestdressedkids.com is good too. I like www.tuttibella.com for the funkier stuff.

audball
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
I tend to focus more on the brands we like and then hunt for bargains. Lately we like:

-Small Paul by Paul Frank
-Tea Collection
-Wonderboy
-Jeeto

I second mylittleducks.com - great store! :)

SAHMommie
07-29-2006, 05:15 PM
My favorite brand is Le Top. You can find their stuff at bestdressedchild.com.

SAHMommie