PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes up on Babystyle

BaileyBea
07-29-2006, 10:56 PM
The costume pre-view is up:

http://www.babystyle.com/content/halloween/main.asp

So far nothing is really saying "Buy Me" at least for me.

I may get DD the Chile Pepper Outfit. Mostly because my family would love it since they are from the southwest.

I bought DS the Octopus outfit last year and it was just too cute!

Maromy
07-30-2006, 08:08 AM
I have been dissapointed in the Halloween costumes I have seen so far this year. I am thinking I may have to get something cute from last Halloween on ebay for my DD.

Amy

dules
07-30-2006, 11:25 AM
We've had Old Navy 2 years in a row. $19.50 and they are cute and warm (necessary in NJ). Her first year we had a Babystyle one but it only sold for around $10 in eBay. :(

Best,
Mary

hudsonam
08-01-2006, 08:01 AM
I really like the turtle and the kangaroo. Last year I got my son an Tom Arma costume pretty cheap at a Halloween store, but it was still relatively expensive, and just didn't look as good as the kids in the pictures. I wished I'd gotten him the octopus from Babystyle... Maybe I'll do that this year. :)

kboyle
08-01-2006, 02:16 PM
i LOVE the old navy ones, i hope they put them up soon!! i can't wait to get their costumes :)

from babystyle i do think the kangaroo is just SOOOO CUTE! this year i'm definately going to get some when they go on sale after halloween! every year i miss it.

BaileyBea
08-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah! I am thinking DS is going to be a Kangaroo this year. Unless I find something much cuter or easier for him to wear. Since it's so hot in Texas still at Halloween. It's hard to know exactly what to do.

I was hoping to get family outfits for DS and DD but I don't see anything that would work so far. Oh well. Unless I go w/that funny looking fish outfit. I don't think so! ;-)

ilfaith
08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I loved the Old Navy chicken costume last year (I could just picture a toddler outside some fast food outlet handing out chicken nugget samples). but living in Florida, all the Old Navy costumes would have been too warm. We ended up in a nice lightweight clown costume.

This year I'm thinking pirate...although I imagine there will be quite a few of them running around this year given the movie. The Disney store has some nice pirate costumes, but for a little more than I want to pay.

tarynsmum
08-01-2006, 03:59 PM
OK I'm liking the octopus, but would everyone thing DD was a boy if she was in all blue? I don't really like the pink one...

mom to little e
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
I think we are going to do the pink octopus for DD (she'll be 9 mos) and the shark for DS (2 1/2).

That is IF I can convince DS he doesn't really want to be "a ghost!" (I just don't see the sheet on the head thing being a big hit!)

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

almostamom
08-18-2006, 12:10 PM
DS was the fish last year and it was hysterical! This year he was supposed to be a bumblebee, but once I saw the octopus costume, I knew that was the one. I don't even remember it from last year! I will say it runs a tad small. DS is within the measurements for 18-24 mos, but it's too small for him. I'm off to Babystyle today to exchange it for the 2T and I suppose I should put the bee costume on ebay.

~Linda~
http://lilypie.com/pic/060427/fDdc.jpg http://b2.lilypie.com/qW3mm7.png

Ohio_Mom
08-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I agree about the octopus costume running small. I had to exchange for one size up for my kiddo, too.

The turtle costume this year is sooo cute in person, too. I wasn't too sure about it, but my two year old REALLY liked it and begged me to order it for her this year. So, I went ahead and got it when I ordered my son's octopus costume. I was pleasantly surprised when it got here... The colors are very vibrant, and it is incredibly cute when worn! My daughter loves it, and so do I. :)

NatalieM
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Not to hijack, but has anyone ordered the chick costume? I think it looks really cute so I wanted to know if anyone has bought it before. Thanks!

jrhoads
08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
We are considering the chick costume too- would love to hear any feedback!

almostamom
08-18-2006, 07:19 PM
I saw the chick costume in the store today ~ very cute!!