PDA

View Full Version : And another Hanna Question....

AddiesMom
07-31-2006, 05:33 AM
I just started buying DD a few Hanna things in the spring and I have the new fall catalog. Do they also come out with a winter catalog with items that are heavier than the fall collection?

Lovingliv
07-31-2006, 06:11 AM
Hi, they had a few winter catalogs last year and as I remember it, there were a few new pieces in each one. Mostly jackets and such. Rest assured- the return policy is so good, you can buy with confidence and return later if you see something you would rather have!

oliviasmomma
07-31-2006, 06:59 AM
They also come out with a Christmas catalog that has holiday-type clothes in it. (I've a little cash stash just for that one!)

nigele
07-31-2006, 08:56 AM
They do come out with a winter catalog with jackets, fleece tops, sherpa jackets, pants and tops for girls and women, etc. They also have Halloween and Christmas zippers and dressy outfits.

dules
07-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Yes, and all the yummy velour dresses too! :)

Best,
Mary

spanannie
07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
They told me the Christmas catalog will come out in August...don't know if that's right though...sounds a little (very) early to me!

nigele
07-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Oooh, velour dresses! I love having a girl!!

jhrabosk
07-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Ditto! I just opened up a storage box of DD's stuff for future seasons and re-discovered a beautiful blue velour HA dress that we got as a gift last year. DH's cousin is BRILLIANT...it's an 80, exactly the size DD will be this fall/winter!

YAY! Can't wait for her to wear it! It looks so big though...can't believe my baby is getting so big already...