PDA

View Full Version : Another Hanna topic--for fun this time!

oliviasmomma
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Just for fun, I went onto the Hanna site and put everything I want in the cart--just to see. My grand total was....

$572!! I don't think that's too bad--except DD woiuld still need other clothes. How about you--what is your Hanna fantasy $$?

dules
08-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Well, I stopped myself at $342. I could probably add another $100 for DD and $150 for me - but I won't. Honestly I don't see placing an order at all this Fall. (Yikes)

Best,
Mary

Lovingliv
08-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Funny you should ask.

Since Susan (Chunkynickschunkymom) started posting about Hanna again, my obsession is alive and well. Then Mary (dules) said something in a thread like "well, better have em wear the cute stuff while they can, cause they do out grow it."
Now I have all kind of Hanna guilt cause Liv didn't get anything smaller than a 70 new. Now I am thinking,,,,she is already in 80s and soon won't be able to wear pilot caps and zippers. :(
So, this baby is going to have hanna from day one. I believe it is the way things should be :)
But, it won't be Hanna catalog,,,it will be outlet. So, I am wondering, should I find out boy or girl? I really think I just want a surprise. So, I will buy for both!

Anyways to answer you question....I wouldn't go to the Hanna site and actually shop, because I have a closet FULL for fall Of hannas! Baby girl has so many 80s I am not quite sure what to do!

jillmk
08-21-2006, 03:45 PM
My fall order was above that! :o Yes, I am obsessed. DH is too and several of the things we ordered were those that he picked out. Luckily I don't want anything from the winter catalog--at least yet. Three girls.... They are so fun to dress! They're not going to let us dress them forever so now I'm having fun!

writermama
08-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I just played this game. If money were no object and I could order everything that catches my fancy (whether or not it's something my DDs really need) my cart total comes to a whopping 2,226.00!

Realistically, I'll probably be ordering nothing. Nada. Zip ... until it's on sale and even then, not much. Unless DH decides to order halloween PJs for the girls again.

oliviasmomma
08-21-2006, 09:09 PM
WOW! I'm kind of jealous--even in my fantasy I'm restrained, LOL.

I haven't ordered anything yet either, I keep putting it off to save $$ and to see how DD grows.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
08-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Deepest heartfelt apologies....

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

Lovingliv
08-22-2006, 06:48 AM
No worries Susan!

I am actually glad....I would hate to look back with regret...not dressing my babies the cutest they can be!
They are only little once....and I believe (and now will)buy what you love. From the outlet ofcourse, I am not crazy enough to spend all that money!

(Except on the little red Christmas outfit :)

J_B Mommy
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
This is scary. My dream order is $610; in reality my order will be about $260 for 2 kids.

Puddy73
08-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Luckily for my pocketbook, I'm not loving most of the new Hannas, but I've been wanting the Storyteller dress for a few years. The total cost for matching Storyteller outfits (as pictured in the catalog) for DD, DS and myself was a whopping $631, not including shipping! I'm not planning on ordering anything until the December/January sale.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/08/03 & Finn 10/31/05

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

lizajane
08-22-2006, 05:49 PM
one THOUSAND one HUNDRED and THIRTY dollars.

just imagine.

(keep in mind, though, that is for two kids and me. not just one kiddo.)

BTW, i am DYING to order the french blue beach pants for my sons now that they are on sale. i am DYING over here...

funda62
08-23-2006, 06:42 AM
I do this with Gymboree all the time. I love being able to dress my two DD's alike even though they are in very different (7 girls and 3 months) sizes. However its mostly ebay and big sales for me. :(

My latest Gymboree total (sale items only) is $432. I haven't even really looked at the new line.

My Hanna cart was at $1000 when I stopped. That was without pj's or anything for me. Sigh.

Heather