PDA

View Full Version : need sizing help for naartjie and zutano

heidiann
08-22-2006, 12:26 AM
I have my eye on a few naartjie outfits on e-bay but was wondering how their sizes run. Jillian right now wears a 12 month, and sometimes an 18 months. She weights about 23 pounds but i'm not sure of her height maybe 28 inches does naartjie run big would you say?
And while were on the topic of sizes what about zutano, I like one piece outfits for her in the fall but heard zutano runs small, in that case an 18-24 month probably won't fit her in the fall. She is a chunky thing and seems to be longer waisted and have shorter legs.
So what size would fit her in Naartjie and zutano?
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

snowangel
08-22-2006, 09:49 PM
In Naartjie my DD is 26lbs and 33 inches and 18-24 Naartjie pants are big on her. They will last her til at least spring if not longer. They are quite big. She can wear the 12-18 perfectly right now.

So, I would say your DD is either 6-12 or 12-18 in Naartjie pants. And the tops run true to size usually.

niecie
08-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I have found sizing up in Naartjie tops and sizing down in bottoms works best for us. The sizing is crazy, the knit pants have huge waists no matter what size(in baby girl), I always have to take in the sides. But you wont be sorry, the clothes are cutey patootey!