PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Zutano online?

pampamz
08-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Ok, I've switched over my infatuation for now from HA to Zutano (love their fall colours!).
Anyways, has anyone ordered Zutano online, and where? Also, do any coupon codes exist?
TIA!

Pam
DS 4yo, DD 12mo

emmiem
08-22-2006, 08:28 AM
I have never found coupon codes. I have bought from oliebollen but my favorite is www.comfykid.com. Also sign up on the zutano website and you will get half price deals at the end of the season. You can buy only the fashion pieces direct from zutano.
michele

juliasmom05
08-22-2006, 08:29 AM
I've ordered from www.comfykid.com. They have a great selection and good customer service.

Here are some other places that sell Zutano:

www.theredballoon.com
www.bambinomountain.com

Also www.kidsurplus.com (not a great selection but sometimes you can find some good deals).

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/05

holliam
08-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Where have you seen their fall colors? A local boutique has some of the fall 06 line, but they only carry the infant sizes. Zutano has yet to update their website and I can only find a few of the pieces at Oliebolen.

Holli

JenniferMC1971
08-22-2006, 09:23 AM
I second the recommendation for comfykids. I had a good experience with their customer service regarding something I exchanged. Also, the store at babycenter.com sells Zutano.

-Jennifer, mom to Brigid, born 9/14/05

Ceepa
08-22-2006, 09:28 AM
I picked up a couple of pieces from Babycenter during a sale recently. I also bought from the store closing sale at ChooChooBaby.com (same as Sierrablue.com ). Their inventory is almost gone (along with selection) and there are no returns or exchanges, but it may be worth a look.

Also the Zutano site lists online retailers.

-Ceepa