PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet Question

Mommy Of A Little Angel
08-23-2006, 10:03 AM
I just got this dress for DD from the summer sale on the Hanna website. My niece is visiting next month and DH thought it would be really cute if we got them matching dresses. They only had 70s left online when I ordered, but I would need a 90 for my niece. If it is sold out online, is there any way it would be at an outlet? Does anyone know of a way I could find this dress?

The dress is called Dreamy Pink Baby Dress.

TIA

divabell
08-23-2006, 12:01 PM
I did see that at Kittery yesterday but not sure what size. You can get the outlet phone numbers from the Hanna site and call to see if they have it. Good luck!

jillmk
08-23-2006, 12:49 PM
You could also call the customer service number listed in the catalog or web site (the main number). They'll be able to see if any of the outlets or regular stores have it. I did this recently for a bag that was discontinued, and they actually found that they had one left in the warehouse. Good luck.

Mommy Of A Little Angel
08-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Thanks so much! I called and they had it! I am so excited. They are going to call me back though because they were a little busy and I would like to see if they have any summer sale stuff in DD size (70). Did you see anything good while you were there?

divabell
08-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Not really... I did get DD a playdress for $17.60, though! Hope you got some good stuff!