PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Hanna opposite stripes baby set

mommytoC
08-24-2006, 06:44 AM
DD just moved into 70s for wiggle pants (with plenty of room for growth), but is needing 80s for jeepers (the 70s I ordered just fit unwashed, so would definitely be too small). I'd like to get her an opposite stripes baby set (ideally from one of the outlets, since I loved the one from the spring line) but am not sure it would work for my DD. Would a 70 cardigan be too small?

TIA for your help!

Ann

DD 11/05

dules
08-24-2006, 08:08 AM
How tall is she? That will IMO make all the difference, since both pieces have the "grow with me" cuffs. You roll them up then down as the child grows.

Best,
Mary

mommytoC
08-24-2006, 10:20 AM
She's 29 inches, so you'd think that 70s would fit...but the 70 jeepers definitely don't (either in the body or the arms), or rather they fit with absolutely no room for growth. I was just hoping the cardigans in these sets were cut a little more generously, ie. more like a (70) zipper, as she has plenty of room in those.

Ann

DD 11/05

jhrabosk
08-24-2006, 11:33 AM
I haven't put the cardigan on my DD in awhile, but she wore the pants recently and I can tell you that they're (last year's model at least) cut a little smaller than the wiggle pants. My DD still fits her 70s wiggle pants with plenty of room, but looks like a little sausage in her 70s opposite stripes pants. :)

HTH!