PDA

View Full Version : boots with skinny legs?

evie_koda mum
08-24-2006, 02:36 PM
I admit I have a children's shoe obsession.....and now it is centered around boots (I just ordered 6 pairs from Zappos for $167- have made myself select only 1 pair- a great pair of European Ricosta boots for $29.99- orig over $80).

Anyway, I really like the Cherokee brown suede boots (Jenna?) that have been discussed on this board but am worried that they would look funny on my daughter's very scrawny legs. Does anyone else have a thin string-bean for a daughter and has bought these or similar boots? Is it okay if her legs are 'swimming' around??? I am worried they would look more like big rain boots......

Just a thought as those boots (nowhere to be found in my local Target) look a bit wide at the top......

thanks!

dules
08-24-2006, 02:38 PM
They are ankle/short boots? So I don't think they are meant to fit all that closely at the top. On my DD, they look like....short boots. They don't come over the calf.

Best,
Mary

evie_koda mum
08-24-2006, 03:23 PM
I haven't actually seen them in person.....so wasn't sure how high they came up. I think you posted the photo of them in another thread? The brown suede boots with pink flower accents. Cute! ($18 online)

Glad that they don't come up that high....

kaitlinsmommy
08-24-2006, 05:48 PM
I just got these for dd today. She's a real string bean, but like the pp said, they don't come up very high. They won't look funny at all.