PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Hanna orders

J_B Mommy
08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm so excited -- just got my hanna orders. One from the outlet and one retail.

From the outlet I got 2 zippers and 2 long johns for $14 ea. And from the retail store I got my 2 yo a sea of pink -- she should be happy. Pink survivor hoodie, pink playdress/leggings, and kimono garden dress.

We want more, but those were the must haves for the season. I think the next order will focus on the baby.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
08-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Did you find ls zippers at an outlet? I just called yesterday and was told all they had was full px.
Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

J_B Mommy
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
I got the zippers and lj from the MN outlet. I think I ordered Mon am; they said they were really picked over in everything from the weekend.

dules
08-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Yay! I so want that Kimono Gardens dress....but am thinking a playdress is more practical...ugh!

We got our outlet long johns yesterday and they are too cute. They're in the wash now getting ready as our nights have been cool of late. :)

Enjoy!

Best,
Mary

J_B Mommy
08-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks. Ours are in the dryer at the moment. I went back and forth about the kimono garden dress and finally decided to go ahead and get it. DD and I both loved it and things go so fast in the 100. I'll wait to see if the prices drop on the other dresses. I know we'll end up with at least one or two more play dresses for the season.

Betsy