PDA

View Full Version : Can you recommend any brands with styles similar to Zutano?

kphil
08-27-2006, 12:33 AM
I'm shopping for my 7 month old boy. After two girls, I'm needing to buy all new stuff for him. I like the look of the Zutano stuff a lot--they are very baby looking, but not the typical pastels, and I like that. I love the brown multi-stripes. I also prefer soft, comfy clothing for babies. I did have one newborn Zutano outifit, and I found the fabric to be pretty thin. That's my only hesitation in buying more. Is there any other brand that carries similar styles, but might be of a more substatial fabric? (The primary color Hanna lines are the only thing I can think of, but I'm looking for other options).

Thanks in advance--I usually hang out on the carseat forum here, but have been long lurking on this forum as well.

Kirsten

applesauce
08-27-2006, 02:23 AM
This might be a little old for your son, but it is a nice brand to know of: http://www.littledragonflies.com/kaboo.htm

AGabang is another company that has nice thick cottons, similar in quality to hanna, IMPE. Costco sometimes carries their sleepers and playsuits, but you can search on line too. They run a little small, however, so size up.