PDA

View Full Version : Another group discount: OH Five! Shoes!

nfowife
08-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi moms,
Here's another company I had contacted about a co-op. Due to their manufacturing and inventory process, a group discount worked out better. There shoes are very cute! For a 20% discount, use code BBB06. Shipping is free!

http://shop.oh-five.com/

funda62
08-27-2006, 02:10 PM
OMG DH is going to kill me! LOL These are too adorable.

Heather

Ceepa
08-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Margaret,

Thanks for arranging this, but I don't know about the soles. Those rubber knobbies look intimidating for a new walker, or at the very least, painful considering DD rolls around on the floor with DS and her feet flail everywhere. Does anyone have these IRL? Experiences?

And not to be petty, but also when I tried to click on some of the product photos I came up pictures of display tables or ginormous photos of the owners (I assume that's who they were) mashed up against celebrities and celebrity wanna-bes.

A bit of a turn-off.

-Ceepa

nfowife
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Ceepa,
you're not offending me at all! I'm planning to order a pair in the next week or 2, and will let you know what I think. The discount is good for 3 months so there is time if you want to get a pair later. I don't think the rubber knubs look any more intimidating than tread on a shoe, and they are supposed to be quite flexible. I have a new walker too and although she still wears preschoolians most of the time, I got her a pair of keds for mother's day out because they go outside and I didn't want her to ruin her preschoolians. But the keds are quite stiff and although she walks fine, it's not as "natural" as when she's barefoot or in the preschoolians. So, I'm looking for something still flexible, but sturdier. The trainer style (sport?) looks pretty good so I may get a pair of those, or another pair of preschoolians. I can't decide!

Ceepa
08-28-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes, please let me know how the shoes work out for you. It is hard to find shoes that are flexible but are OK for more outside use.

My DD isn't walking yet, but she has a fierce kick when she's happily rolling around on the floor and I don't want to get a shot with her rubber-nubby covered feet!

-Ceepa