PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Caps?

funda62
08-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Anywhere to buy pilot caps a bit less expensive than Hanna? They don't seem to turn up on eBay. I'd like to have one of like every color for my DD, she is so adorable in them. Yesterday we were in a department store and people kept saying, "Ah look at the baby doll. Goodness its a real baby!"

Heather

Robyn0204
08-27-2006, 02:45 PM
I bought a couple (they come in 2 packs) at H&M but they are just plain white. They are much cheaper. The cotton is super soft but I don't think they are quite as thick as Hanna's. I haven't actually been able to use them yet since the baby isn't due for another 8 weeks. I loved the Hanna ones on my daughter though! I am living in Germany and have never been to a stateside H&M so I don't even know if they carry the same things. Just an idea of a place to check if you have one near you.

Lovingliv
08-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi Heather,
have you checked the Hanna Outlets? I was able to snag a winter Pilot cap for $11 which was not bad. She wore it everyday last winter.
I was able to score some light unlined ones for $8 at the outlet.

It is hit or miss, but I have had some good luck in Kittery!
HTH

funda62
08-28-2006, 04:02 AM
OMG I am in Germany too! I didn't see any when we went to H&M two weeks ago but they didn't have all their winter stuff out yet. I did pick up a two pack at C&A for 3euro, but they seem to run very small. I bought the largest size they have and they barely fit.

Yeah! Now I have an excuse to go back to H&M.

BTW we are in K-Town where are you?

Heather

funda62
08-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Ug, I wish we were near an outlet, but unless they have some in Sweden I've never seen a Hanna store in Europe. LOL

Heather

Robyn0204
08-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Heather,
We are in the KMC as well. I don't think I found them at the H&M in K-town, I think it was at the one at the mall in Neunkirchen. Have you been there? I don't remember though. I know they were tucked in behind the packages of onesies. They came in 2-packs and were only like 3-4 euro. I can't say anything about the sizing because as I said before our little boy isn't coming for another 8 weeks or so. I have high hopes that they will fit though since H&M's sizing tends to run on the large size. Hope this helps.

funda62
08-28-2006, 08:42 AM
No I haven't been to Neunkirchen, but it sounds like a good outing to do soon what with all this rain. I checked out a Kaufhoff on Saturday but they had nada.

This is so much fun to finally know someone in my area! We can look out for bargains for one another!

Heather