PDA

View Full Version : Source for old boden catalogs? Another 20% off code?

smkinc
08-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I've got the boden bug for DS, 3, and am wondering if there is a soruce for old boden catalogs, or something similar to Gymbo-haven that shows previous years lines--I've been looking on ebay for boden, but am never sure what color items are relative to the current catalog.

Also, do you think there will be a winter/spring 20% off code? I'm kicking myself for not ordering more from the autumn line at 20% off, so much of the stuff on ebay goes for that much used.

TIA,
Mary

SAHMommie
08-28-2006, 05:55 PM
If u find one let me know. I also did a small order at first and am now kicking myself too.

SAHMommie

kboyle
08-29-2006, 09:12 AM
request a catalog. they have 10% off when u put your quick service # in...free returns/exchanges as well. at least all my catalogs have. this fall i even got 2 catalogs with 2 diff #s and the disc exp in 10/06, so i'm going to use the other code in a month or so :)

i even used the same code twice so far, once on a call-in order and once online. i heard from someone that you can use the same # over and over again, so i gave it a shot and it worked! so, it's only 10%off instead of 20%, but their is still the free shipping!

HTH

zuzu
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
And, if you use Ebates, you'll get another 5% back.

Ebates did have an 11% off plus FS/FR link a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure if they still do.

If you are exchanging anything from your fall preview order, they should give you 20% off, even if the exchange item(s) are not the same as what you first purchased.