PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Hanna Andersson sales

sarsah
08-27-2006, 07:50 PM
I have never purchased HA before <gasp>, but somehow got on their mailing list and just received thier Winter 2006 catalog.

I've heard such great things about HA, but just never had a need to order from them. Well, with the new catalog, I am in love with their stuff -- mostly for me. I must have the Storyteller Cardigan, actually the whole outfit on page 48 and the matching shirts & sweater vests for my boys for our Christmas photo.

My on-line shopping cart is full and it's almost at $500 -- no way can I spend that amount. Even if I give up my Gymbo addiction, it's still too much.

So, please can anyone tell me if there will be some kind of sale or coupon or something in the next few months and that most of this stuff won't sell out before then.

I am in Atlanta, so no retail store or outlet anywhere near me.

thanks......
Sarah.....mom to Jason & Devin

dules
08-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Things go on markdown, but not by much usually, and it's random, month by month (some of those things then get marked back up, like the sweats that were on sale last month).

The *big* sale will be right before Christmas for the winter stuff, and in June (?) for summer.

Best,
Mary

hardysmom
08-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Yeah, unfortunately, online they don't do coupons or store-wide sales except to clearance 2 times a year. Items are usually marked down 10-20% after they have been up for 6 weeks or so... I'd say a few markdowns of the fall 1 line should be coming soon. They do have periodic storewide sales in the outlets and they are happy to do phone orders.

The Storyteller line is in its second year, so you might try calling an outlet and asking their price and/or wait a month or so...

Stephanie