PDA

View Full Version : No one told me H & M has baby clothes!

JulieL
08-28-2006, 08:51 AM
I came across their baby clothes yesterday. Let's just say I didn't have enough time to pick from all the goodies and have to go back! Their cottons are SSOOOOO soft, and the baby shoes seem to be made really well and are quite flexible. I'm SOOO going back so!

Just thought I'd pass this finding along :)

kboyle
08-28-2006, 09:50 AM
UGH, i'm jealous!! they just opened a store by me last summer, but THEY DON"T HAVE THE KIDS CLOTHES!!! WTH!! that was the only reason i wanted to shop there, yeah, i like their clothes & prices, but i WANTED THE KIDS CLOTHES!!

lilycat88
08-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Some of my favorite clothes for DD were from H&M last year. There was a pair of lightly lined jeans that *I* wanted to wear they felt so comfy.

jerzeygirl
08-28-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, they have some very cute, different-looking stuff quite often. My only complaint is that their sizing can be weird. Like something will be labeled 2-4 months, but look like it's too big to fit a 6 month old. It often makes me nervous.

H&M also makes Maternity stuff, which is just as awesome. I lived in a hideous pair of plaid pants that i got on sale there for about $9.95 during my last pregnancy, and i loved them!

JdrKuhnert
08-28-2006, 01:44 PM
H&M has great baby clothes, but I agree that the sizing can run large. My son can wear things a lot longer in H&M clothes than other brands. I really like that many of the pants have an adjustable elastic waist band . My son is skinny, but long.
FYI there is a coupon for $10 off $50 in purchases of children's clothes. I hope that this link works.

www.hm.com/filearea/corporate/schoolstart/content/offer/en_US_coupon.pdf

Janda

JulieL
08-28-2006, 02:09 PM
THANKS!!!!

CiderLogan
08-28-2006, 02:18 PM
I agree! We lived near an H&M when I was pg with DD1, and I absolutely LOVED the maternity clothes and baby clothes I got there. I really wish there was one in GA! The prices were great for the quality and style.

Jenny
Julia, 8/03
Clara, 5/06

tarynsmum
08-28-2006, 02:34 PM
I LOVE H & M for baby stuff. The one here opened up right around the time DD was born. So far, my favorite thing(s) form there have been 2 long sleeved T-shirts I bought forever ago: they're long-sleeved white T-shirts, 1 says I *heart* Mum and the other says I *heart* dad. I was so excited to see something that didn't say Mommy (and very rarely have I heard anyone say 'mum', so I was jumping for joy. They're 2-4 months size and still fit DD. I bought her a bunch of long sleeved shirts (thansk BTW, for recommending I look there) for fall, and got a great deal, they ran about 6 dollars each! AWESOME! and so far I've loved the quality.

Oh, and I also just got her a shirt (it was in the boy's section, not the girl's) that says "Milk Built This Body" since everyone always comments on how chubby DD is. Who knew that H&M was pro-breastfeeding!

lilycat88
08-28-2006, 03:08 PM
We had/have those exact shirts. I LOVED them. I'm hoping DD can still wear them for a bit this fall. We had the larger 18-24 monthish size.

KrystalS
08-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Where do they have stores at? Any in Colorado, Oklahoma, or Texas? With my luck probably not!!

smilla653
08-28-2006, 04:54 PM
I really want to rush out and buy that "Milk made this body" shirt!

BTW, my H&M has kids', but no maternity. I was bummed.

gordo
08-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I was just at H&M baby shopping yesterday :) I love their baby clothes! Their sizes are off - DD wears the 6-9 months and she is 22 lbs.

08-28-2006, 07:01 PM
You can check their website for locations. There's a H&M with baby clothes in hubby's hometown.Yeah! I can't wait to go shopping this weekend.

CHristine W

JulieL
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
NO JOKE the sizes are off. I went today got 2-4 months size for DD who is 10 months old - HUGE! I went to get a dress for her for her birthday and it's monster huge so I have to go back. Oh well, guess I'll just have more time to get sidetracked :)

OH and the coupon worked!!! :):):)

eta: got DS some cute shirts to, think I now have another boy clothes fav - FINALLY!

Masik
08-29-2006, 01:51 AM
>OH and the coupon worked!!! :):):)

WOW! That's grrrreat to know! We have H&M with kids section here, and it is like 5 minutes drive from our house!
But I never seemed to find anything for myself... I don't like the quality and look of their adult clothes... But baby stuff is awesome!

Marina, mom to sweet baby Daniel (02/01/2006)