PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Selling Question...

Mommy Of A Little Angel
08-28-2006, 08:51 AM
I have some things of DD that I want to post on Ebay. I have quite a few that I washed, but she never wore because she just grew too fast. How would you list them? They aren't really new because they have been washed, but they've only been washed once and never worn. Does this mean NWOT or EUC? Please help!

TIA!

rockchick15
08-28-2006, 08:58 AM
I would say NWOT, but the explain they were washed once for obvious reasons...I washed all the baby clothes I bought or received before putting them on my kids. Most people do. See what happens. You may get questions about it and then you could explain they were never worn, she grew too fast! You could also give them the option of returning the item if they really aren't satisfied.

karolyp
08-28-2006, 09:27 AM
I agree with the PP. But I just wanted to add to make sure that you spell out that these items were washed although never worn CLEARLY in your discription.

Good luck!

Momof3Labs
08-28-2006, 11:11 AM
To me, that is not NWOT. You may use a different wash routine than me with different results, and I may not like your choice of detergent/softener, kwim? I would describe them as washed once but never worn and be careful with the NWOT or "new" label. Now, on swap, you'd probably be okay, but IME the buyers on eBay often don't read well, and some are quick to complain over little things. Better to be safe than sorry!

BeachBum
08-28-2006, 11:46 AM
I've seen things like this called "like new" in the title, then described as washed but not worn in the description.