PDA

View Full Version : Where are YOU getting winter boots this year?

hudsonam
08-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Or where are your winter boots from? I never really spent a lot of time out in the snow, but now that I have a toddler, I need something that will be warm and waterproof, but I'd like something not too ugly either. :P Any suggestions for brands or sites?

dules
08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
I have Landsend Marinac ones that were cheap and not totally waterproof, but not bad. Also have Columbia or Sorel "real" snow boots, and Uggs, which are great but not waterproof.

Funny, I really don't have much for clothing and in summer wear one pair of tennies or one pair of sandals. But I'm a stickler for warm feet in winter. ;)

Best,
Mary

MeAndMyStar
08-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I bought a pair of Columbias from sierra trading post.com last week. Their CS was great (had some questions about kids sizing) and I should be getting them tomorrow. Most of the stuff on the site is closeout and way discounted. I can see this becoming an addiction, though!:P

-Sarah

kozachka
08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
I picked up a pair of Geoxx boots with Gore-Tex and sheep fur on the inside for $79.99 from TJ Maxx. They are not elegant or delicate but sooo warm and comfortable, perfect kid/dog walking shoes.