PDA

View Full Version : DS wore his Gucios for the first time yesterday

hudsonam
08-28-2006, 02:08 PM
And of course he got chocolate on them and I hadn't sprayed them with leather spray yet, but it came off pretty well with a wipe. They seemed really comfy and he seemed to really like them. He had them on from 9:30 am until 8:30 pm, and when I took them off, his feet weren't sweaty at all like they are when he has sneakers on. I am so glad we got him two pairs. I can see them being really great shoes for him. HTH someone!

jacksmom0902
08-28-2006, 09:22 PM
We received our pair today! I ended up purchasing a 24 in Ginger for my younger son and they look like they'll fit. I'm still debating on getting a pair for my older son. What color are your DS's shoes?

daisyandacorn
08-29-2006, 08:03 AM
I was stressed out because Dd wore hers in a wet sandbox the second day she had them and I hadn't sprayed them. I ended up just wetting the shoes thoroughly (to avoid weird water marks) and letting them dry out in the sun.
I never did end up spraying them and if they have faded it's so mild that I can't tell. Hers are olive though, maybe the brighter colours tend to fade faster?
Anyway, I'm with you on the comfy factor!
Susan

hudsonam
08-29-2006, 08:09 AM
I wanted ginger, but they were out of stock in his size. We got a summer pair in navy and the regular style in chocolate. I may exchange those for a bigger size so they last longer through the winter, but I'm waiting to see how they fit in another month or so.