PDA

View Full Version : Hanna 40% Sale This weekend in store only

08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Just got an e-mail from Hanna. An additional 20% off selected fall items from 8/31 through 9/4. The closest Hanna is almost 2 hours away so I'm leaning against going. Any idea if this is a good sale or am I better off waiting until the December sale and ordering online.

Thanks,

Christine W

Sopamanda
08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Is this a coupon or can anyone get this 20%? Going to an outlet this weekend!

kelly ann
08-28-2006, 08:29 PM
So we can get 20% off of fall items already on sale - Is that why it is 40%? Gosh, I wonder if I can get 20% off on the Halloween sleeper.

dules
08-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi there,

Would you mind forwarding me the link for that email IF it's a 20% coupon? I check and double check all the time that I'm on my store's mailing list but I *never* get the coupons. (I am only 45 minutes away but out of state, they say that shouldn't make a difference but...)

Thanks so much.

Best,
Mary

spanannie
08-28-2006, 08:44 PM
It's only 20% off the stuff that is in the "New Fall Markdowns". I just called and I don't think you'll need the coupon. Unfortunately, the things I love aren't part of the fall markdowns.

Marisa6826
08-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I've NEVER gotten anything for the Westchester store, either. Maybe they just don't send them to people in NJ?

Wanna go this weekend, Girlie?

-m

08-28-2006, 11:48 PM
It's not a coupon so there's no special link. The stores (probably just the regular ones) are offering an additional 20% off the new fall markdowns. I think I got the e-mail because the Newport Beach store shouldn't be that long a trip but LA traffic really stinks.

Have a great evening,

Christine W

dules
08-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Hmm, so the site has been updated on the home page to show First Fall Markdowns as a sale next to the outerwear sale and new winter lines. HOWEVER the picture in the first fall markdowns link shows the It's Cozy In Here dress, which is not marked down. Grrr. I like that dress but not for $42. (Maybe not even for 20% off that, I don't know - anyone have it? :)).

Maybe we'll stop by on Sunday....or maybe not since we're going to Kittery next week (wahoo!).

Best,
Mary

MommyAllison
08-29-2006, 11:47 AM
>>HOWEVER the picture in the first fall markdowns link shows the It's Cozy In Here dress, which is not marked down.<<

I noticed that too - weird. I was quite disappointed that only 2 things were marked down in baby (at least when I looked)!

Allison
http://b1.lilypie.com/XvRAm8/.png[/img][/url]

stillplayswithbarbies
08-29-2006, 12:07 PM
do you think they will do a price adjustment? I just called the Westchester store and had some things shipped to me yesterday.

overcome
08-29-2006, 12:12 PM
Hmmm...I just placed an online order (which included a fall sale item). Think I should cancel and call a store to order from instead? I've never called a store before. It would be a difference of $8....

overcome
08-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Got this from the web site:

Should a full price item from Hanna Andersson be marked down within 14 days from your original order date, we will gladly offer a one-time price adjustment. To receive an adjustment, please call us at 1-800-222-0544

dules
08-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Probably not on previous markdowns - I've not had the best experiences with the Westchester folks.

At the June sale I called and ordered the Magic Purple and Camille's Garden dresses at, I think, $24.00 each and asked the SA if there were any further markdowns coming (it was a Thursday afternoon). She said not to her knowledge, so I finalized and shipped.

On FRIDAY there was another markdown and both dresses went down to $20 (which would have covered shipping), but they would not do a PA.

However, it never hurts to ask. :) I'm just jaded on that store.

Best,
Mary

dules
08-29-2006, 01:24 PM
You'd pay double shipping unless you cancel and do your WHOLE order from the store. They won't ship things they don't have in stock for free unless you're there in the store.

Best,
Mary