PDA

View Full Version : New Baby Gap!!

daisyandacorn
08-29-2006, 08:45 AM
I was in BG yesterday and they had tons of stuff that wasn't on the website. It's really nice.

They've done some Boden knock-offs. Cord applique skirts (stars) in neutral tones and a style that I prefer to the MB ones (popper and zip as opposed to the drawstring thingy.)

They've got nice new jeans - trendy wash and nice appliques / embroidery but not too grown up looking iykwim.

Dresses! I bought one full price @ $45(I never do that at the gap) and it's so worth it. It might not end up looking good on the site but it's gorgeous IRL-long bell sleeves with crochet trim, tons of neck detailing with a full, long skirt.
It looks like a fresh, modern ,zakka influenced prairie dress if that makes any sense. It came in dark brown and a lovely, medium blue.

Cute leggings...80's tight, ankle length black ones :D (I'm sure not everyone will like these but I do, got a pair to wear under jean skirts)

There was a beautiful brown marled zip up sweateer in the boys section that I'll get when it's marked down-the only thing that caught my eye in that part of the store.

Anyway, it's worth a trip in!

Susan

MommyAllison
08-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks, DD needs a new pair of jeans for fall...may have to stop in!

Allison
http://b1.lilypie.com/XvRAm8/.png[/img][/url]

niecie
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I saw some very cute long sleeve applique tees, very Bodenesque. I had to stop myself from picking one up!(I rarely pay full price)