PDA

View Full Version : ISO a white cotton knit diaper cover to wear under dresses

ehmom
08-29-2006, 07:32 PM
i really want cotton knit b/c i think it will be cooler and more comfy. i'll use it under dd's smocked dresses. i know zutano makes them, but by the time i have it shipped it will be about $15. any ideas where i could get the zutano cheaper, or other sources? tia!

mykidsmom
08-29-2006, 07:40 PM
I bought a cute one with little ruffles on the tush from Hanna Anderson. I think it was about $14 which at the time I thought was a lot, but we use it every time she wears a dress that does not come with a diaper cover so it has turned out to be a good purchase. It is super soft cotton.

newmomto3kids
08-30-2006, 07:55 AM
Our Meijer had them with the tights section. I only know this because I thought I was buying tights with a ruffle bottom and instead it was just the cover. They were called "Fancy Pants" (I think) and for a pack of 3 it was less than $5.
If you would like, I could look next time I am there.

cmorgen
08-30-2006, 10:27 PM
Check out http://tadpolesandcaterpillars.com/products_main.htm
We have a pair and they are just adorable.

AddiesMom
08-31-2006, 06:51 AM
I think Baby Style has a plain white cotton one.

Robyn0204
08-31-2006, 08:38 AM
I got mine at H&M, they came in a 2-pack, one white and one pink with eyelet on the pack. I think they were less than $5 but I'm not sure. We have used the white one a lot and the pink one a few times. They are super soft cotton.

colleenfs
08-31-2006, 08:27 PM
I usually find Rhumba (or "fancy") pants at BRU or Target.

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."