PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Hanna sale tomorrow? Any advice?

mattysmom
08-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Is it worth getting there right when the store opens? Do people line up to get in? I'm heading to Kittery (DH thinks I've lost it) and that store is so small and cramped...

dules
08-31-2006, 02:37 PM
What's the outlet sale? I thought the 20% was only at the regular stores? What did I miss? We'll be in Kittery next week sometime....

Best,
Mary

Tracey
08-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Is the 20% off only on things already marked down, or is it on everything? (I can dream, can't I?)

AddiesMom
08-31-2006, 05:25 PM
They expanded the store. It is much better now!
Wish I could go... DH would have a cow.

wagner36
08-31-2006, 05:57 PM
Does the sale apply to the outlets?

FWIW, I have never showed up early to any Hanna sale - and any time that I've ever gotten there the first day, the store is basically empty.

At least in Chicago, the stores don't get that much traffic.

chinadaughter
09-02-2006, 02:20 PM
I believe that the sale was just in the regular stores. I went to day and got a couple of nice things including the Kimono Gardens Pants. I wanted to buy the top to go with it, but apparently they were recalled. The staff said that there was something wrong with the button on top, and they were reinforcing them. They said they would be getting more in but they didn't know when. I decided to go ahead and get the pants now anyways and hope that they do get the tops back in.

Julie
Lauren 10/7/04

dules
09-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Interesting! Is it only the wrap top?

Someone else posted a week or so ago about the solid pants having excessive fade after just a few washes (Violet I think). Seems Hanna's having some quality issues this Fall. :(

Thanks for the heads up.

Best,
Mary

daniele_ut
09-02-2006, 05:43 PM
September 1st - 7th the outlets are doing 30% off a bunch of stuff. I know I saw a link to the sale ad on here somewhere. I called Kittery yesterday before they opened and the SA found some zippers for me, but by the time I faxed the coupon over, I never could get a hold of them again, because it was so swamped. I did call Michigan City, though and they were VERY helpful!

chinadaughter
09-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Yes, it was just the wrap top. They had everyting else.

Julie