PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Mini Boden measurements are right?

hudsonam
09-03-2006, 08:17 AM
I was looking at the garment measurements of the fox tee and the drum set tee that I have for DS, and it says they are both the same size, but his drum set tee is definitely bigger then the fox tee. Especially in the width/chest. I think I will be sending the shirts I got in my second order, and the fox tee, back for a size 2-3. I washed the fox and drum tee, but I'll see if they'll take back the fox tee for shrinkage.

I hope the 2-3 won't be humongous, but I'd hate to see him grow out of the shirts that both cost me the most and that I like the most. :)

2zeke
09-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I know last spring they weren't always accurate.

If the tee shrunk a lot, they should take it back. I've found them to be good about quality problem returns the couple times it's come up for me.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

JElaineB
09-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I got the guitar tee (same style as the drum one I think), the fox tee and an applique (car) t-shirt all in 5-6. The guitar and car tee were way to large, the fox tee was fine. The fox tee in size 5-6 was essentially the same size as the guitar tee in 3-4, however I will say the guitar tee shrunk more in the wash (but it still fits). I'm not thrilled that for the price their sizes are not consistent between pieces.

dilyngray
09-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Can you post about what happens with the size on these I saw in another post your son is the same size as my Gray and I am so wanting some boden love that fox tee. TIA

hudsonam
09-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Well, I am sending back the fox tee for a 2-3, so that size should work. The 18-24 months fit with a tiny bit of room, but not enough for my taste. HTH!