PDA

View Full Version : My Trip to Hanna Andersson in Kittery by Lovingliv

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 08:00 PM
This weekend was Labor Day weekend. It was rainy. We decided to go spend some money.
When we got to the Hanna Outlet, It was as if the sun was shining down on us from the Heavens! Now I will talk like an adult, although I really did feel like a little kid at Christmas!
They had some great deals, especially if you were an email customer. Both my DH and I are, so we each had a coupon for 50% a single item.
There were a ton of Christmas zippers for $28.00 some even less, minus 30%, regular zippers for $28.00, a ton of long life turtle suits for ? $14.00. They had the lil red dress (50,60,70)for $30, lil red coat $20, tights to match $5, those cute lil fleece christmas coats from last year (boys) not sure how much, Tea for Three baby dress ($28), they had a ton of stuff from the catalog not marked down. They had the Storyteller dress for $60- I got it for $30, My DH used his coupon to get the Kimono Garden Baby Romper for $14.
All in all, an awesome trip to Kittery. I would have bought a ton more, but I have agreed to stop buying ahead for DD. :(
I have to admit, it is so exciting to buy something for DD that she is going to get to wear NOW, as opposed to a year from now!

Oh yeah, I did see pilot caps-regular weight for $10, no winter weight yet. They also had the pretty in pink dress-not sure how much!
I love Hanna, and I could live in the outlet.

scout123
09-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Did you notice if they had the Tea For Three dress in an 80?
TIA,
Scout

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes, they did. It was in my hand for most of my shopping trip. But, I had to come to terms with the fact the DD does not need anymore dresses. :( I do LOVE that dress and it was a steal for $28. You should get it,,,it is beautiful!

scout123
09-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Was there more than one 80? I must know or I will not sleep tonight!
Scout

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 09:06 PM
They had a bunch of them,,,and they were scattered around the store. I would call first thing in the morning. I was at one section looking at the Storyteller dress and they only had 70 and 90. So I asked a less than helpful sales person...Do you have this in a 80? She said that they just had what was out. I then found a bunch of them in a different section of the store. Make sure they look it up in the computer if they say they are out! Good luck.

scout123
09-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Another question! Do you know if the dress was 30% off and then I'll get 50% off with the coupon? If you say yes I'll probably put their number on speed dial tonight! Also, did they have any 80 PD?
Scout

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 09:49 PM
NO...the dress was not 30% off....I'm pretty sure if it was, it would be in bed next to me. That is where the storyteller dress and kimono gardens romper is :)

I think you will only get the 50% off, but that is still an awesome deal. I know they had the summer pd in 80 but I didn't see any fall ones. But they do put stuff out everyday....so maybe tomorrow they would have more? I do love that dress....but sigh,,,,too many dresses and not enough days! hth

Sugar Magnolia
09-04-2006, 08:59 AM
I just wanted to say that I called Kittery this morining and they would not honor the coupon over the phone.

I will call another outlet later to see if they will!

Amy

scout123
09-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Lighthouse just honored mine! I am the proud owner of a Tea For Three dress!
Scout

R2sweetboys
09-04-2006, 03:10 PM
I know, I was surprised to hear about all the other outlets accepting the coupon via phone. I was at the Kittery outlet on Wednesday and brought my 50% coupon just in case. They wouldn't let me use it so I asked if they would hold the jacket and the coupon until Friday and ship it to me. She asked the mgr. who said they usually don't b/c you have to be in store to present the coupon, but they'd make an exception.(well I was in the store,just a different day!) Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear about Kittery not doing it. I guess they're sticklers. :)

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

overcome
09-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Hold on...what does an "email customer" mean? I've never heard of a coupon (i'm new to this whole hanna thing)!!

Also, when you call do you just basically ask if they have particular items in a size you want? Isn't that a PITA for them? What do they charge for shipping?

Thanks for sharing your fun experience. I doubt I'll ever make it to an outlet...they are all quite far from me.

TIA!!

Alice523
09-04-2006, 10:37 PM
When you call, you tell them you're looking for this item in this size. They see what they have, describe it, and you purchase what you want over the phone. IME, they don't act like it's a PITA. They asked me whether I'd like it shipped or would be coming in for pickup. My recent purchase of $60 cost $6 or 7 to ship from WA to CA.