PDA

View Full Version : WWYD playdress dilemma

mommyoftwo
09-03-2006, 08:29 PM
I ordered a playdress for Linnea from the HA outlet last night in french blue/aqua thinking that I already had the matching leggings. Unfortunatley, I don't have them after all. I do however have french blue tights. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and keep the dress using it with the tights or call in the morning to change my order. I'm afraid that I won't be able to use the dress for very long if I don't have leggings or wiggle pants to go with it. Linnea is just starting to wear 70s but she has a long torso so dresses get short long before the pants do. So what should I do? The outlet didn't have matching wiggle pants or leggings or I would have bought them already.

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I was at Kittery today, and I could have sworn they had those...not sure what sizes though. Can you call the kittery outlet?

mommyoftwo
09-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I'll try in the morning. Then I could try getting the little red dress and tights too. Will they let me use the 50% off coupon if my husband orders it instead of me? I already used the coupon over the phone at the oswego outlet when I called yesterday. Or maybe they don't keep a record of it and I could just do it again since it's a different store?

ETA: What should I do if I can't find the leggings?

Lovingliv
09-03-2006, 09:55 PM
ok...totally get both the girls the red dress...they would look so cute. The coupon actually said one per family,,,,but you could try. I actually used my FIL coupon, but my dh purchased it. So it was under two different names in the computer. If they don't let you use that coupon there is a 20% off coupon on the kittery outlet website. They should let you use that.
If you can't get the leggings, I would probably try to exchange the dress for an 80...you still have her in a 70 right? That way she will get more wear out of it. OR, you could try to get them off swap or ebay.....someone somewhere will have them. I am almost positive i saw the pants...good luck Jessica. Let me know what happens.

mommyoftwo
09-03-2006, 10:08 PM
I'll call around tomorrow and see what I can find and then I'll update you. She is just now moving into the 70 so I could get plenty of use out of an 80 if they have it. I'll figure something out I'm sure. I also posted an ISO on swap.

I've definitely decided that they girls are going to have the red dresses this year. They will look adorable. I can't afford to buy them both right now, but there will be plenty of opportunities since it seems like they will have them in the catalogue again this year. I'm going to try to snag the tights while they are on clearance. I'm so jealous that you get to go to the outlet in person. I would be there all the time. I hate paying for shipping.

mommyoftwo
09-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Well, I called this morning and was told that there were no leggings anywhere in the computer system so that means I need to find leggings on swap or ebay. Since I got the playdress for $10, I decided to go ahead and keep it. I found NWT leggings on ebay for $20 and I'm debating about whether it's worth spending that much. I hate to spend twice as much on the leggings as I did on the dress. I did ask about using the coupon at Albertville outlet and they said to fax it in. So hopefully, I'll be able to use it on the little red dress tomorrow. We'll see what happens.