PDA

View Full Version : I went to the actual Zutano store in VT today

kelly ann
09-03-2006, 10:12 PM
We did a daytrip into Burlington/Montpelier today and I wandered into the Zutano store in downtown Montpelier - that is where they are from. Anyway, it was very small and cute. Besides clothes, they had a bunch of cool toys as well...many things from Eeboo, Haba, etc.

What I was excited about was they had clothes larger than 24 months. I have never seen Zutano in toddler sizes, but they go all the way up to size 6 (maybe just 5?). Plus, those larger sizes were 50% off! I just bought one cute shirt with bugs on it for DS ($14).

DH was really sweet pointing out some Robeez shoes..."hey, aren't those the shoes you like for DD". Well, really I liked Bobux, Pedipeds, and Pedoodles for the kids but I didn't correct him :P I told him we have moved on up to regular shoes, but I appreciate him even recognizing baby fashions.

kozachka
09-04-2006, 02:59 AM
How does it run? I was thinking of ordering an outfit for DS from Zutano website. They are having a 50% off sale as well. Somebody told me that toddler stuff runs slightly large.

http://shop.zutano.com/

kelly ann
09-04-2006, 08:19 AM
I asked the salesperson that question and she seemed shocked with my question! I told her that all of my infant clothes ran very small. Then she agreed that the infant stuff runs small, but said the larger sizes run true to size or bigger. Honestly, I don't know how the infants run small and toddler/kids run big. Who sizes these clothes?

Anyway, I bought DS a size 6 and he usually wears a 4. The 6 looks a little large (more long than anything), but I have not tried it on him. I would order one size up to be safe.