PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy - Cute Halloween Costumes!

cindylouhoo
09-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Shopping for t-shirts for DS (8 mos.), I saw the cutest animal costumes! They had a lion, a frog, and a monkey. DS liked the mane on the lion and DH voted for it, too, so we went with that. Nice, soft fleece. Top is a jacket that has a velcro closure from top to bottom and a hood with a mane. The pants have elastic waist and foot coverings that look like paws. The monkey and frog had eyes on the hood, too. There were other costumes, too. Originally, I bought the 12-18 mos. for DS, but I'm going to return it for the larger size. It fits well now, but I figure in 2 months, he'll need the bigger size. Oh, and the best part for us, only $19.50!

Momof3Labs
09-04-2006, 10:52 AM
We've had Old Navy costumes in the past and have been quite happy with them. This year, DS1 is going to be the monkey; he's already in love with his costume. DS2 already has a costume from Gymboree that I got last November for $7 - he's a dalmatian.

So, we're going with a Curious George goes to the Fire Station theme!

I dread next year when DS1 will outgrow Old Navy costume sizing (he's in the 5T this year) - what to do then???

kelly ann
09-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Lori-

What a steal on the dalmatian costume. DS wore that one last year (at 3 y.o) and it was so cute and not bulky at all. I love the little tail in back :)

Momof3Labs
09-04-2006, 08:04 PM
It was an amazing price! I picked it up at the day after T'giving sale. Someone probably returned it after Halloween or whatever. The tail is cute, but the floppy ears around DS2's chubby face are really what get me, lol!!