PDA

View Full Version : Boden sales questions

jennifer_r
09-05-2006, 06:46 AM
O.K., I want to place yet another order at Boden. They are offering a deal now (at least on my catalogs) for $15 off $120 plus free returns. Now, I am planning on spending at least $120 on both me and my DDs. I also noticed that the children's catalog and the adult catalog have different expiration dates (about a week off) for the special offer. Is this a one time thing or can I order a whole bunch now for DD, get the discount and then order a whole bunch a few days later (when I've figured out exactly what I want for myself) and still get the special offer on that order as well? Or is this special order a one-time per customer offer?

The offer on my catalog doesn't say to use any promo code so, does it just come up after you finalize the purchase?

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
Bronwyn 11/9/05

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif[/img][/url]

kboyle
09-05-2006, 09:43 AM
when i posted about my first boden purchase i used my quick service code from the catalog and another mama re: back to me that i could use it again.

i tried to put in another order with the same number and it seemed to work, but i didn't finish the purchase, just tried to see if it would work.

so...if you really want that offer i'd call and ask...just say that you're not sure if it was different offers since their is diff exp dates and that you want to order dd's first and then use the same offer to order some mama bodens. if they say no, then you know for sure, if they say yes, then you're golden!!

personally, i think you can use it again. i ordered 3 times in Aug and i did a call-in order with my quick service # for an offer, did a purchase thru ebates, then did another order with the same quick service # used above and it still worked.