PDA

View Full Version : Does Hanna keep track?

nd93
09-05-2006, 07:39 AM
I received and used the email coupon at the Hanna outlet. In the fine print it says "one per family". When I shop at the outlet, they ask my name and look me up on the computer. Do they keep track of whether you have used the coupon or not? Or could I print out another one and make a 2nd trip and use it again?

momtojack
09-05-2006, 08:49 AM
I was going to ask the same question about ordering over the phone. I called around and found some things I want at 2 different outlets - can I use the coupon on both orders or will or can one outlet see that you have already used it at another outlet?

mommyoftwo
09-05-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm going to give it a try today. One outlet honored it over the phone. Today I'm faxing it to another one. So we'll see what happens and I'll let you know.

momtojack
09-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Thanks so much, Jessica. If it works, would you mind also telling me which outlets you ordered from.

Shelly

Sugar Magnolia
09-05-2006, 09:44 AM
I used the coupon over the phone at Michigan City.

I know you have to fax it in at Kittery (they acted like it was a BIG pain, so I did not bother).

Amy

nd93
09-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I will be going to the same outlet, where I would hand over another print out. I suppose I could pay cash, and refuse to give my name out (or give out my maiden name or something). I was just wondering if they do track this, or can you go back more than once (ala Michaels).

mommyoftwo
09-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I used the coupon over the phone at the oswego outlet. Then I emailed the coupon in to the albertville outlet. Yea! I'm so happy. I got the little red dress in a 70 and the matching tights in a 70 and 90 for $32 shipped.

Cristiana
09-05-2006, 11:54 AM
You guys, believe me, I know it's tempting to use this coupon more than once, but if too many people abuse it, they might not honor any coupons over the phone in the future, which would ruin it for people who don't live near any of the Hanna stores. Just something to think about.

HannaLover06
09-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Finally the voice of sanity! Please ppl, don't ruin it for us. Some of us are honest, grateful ppl that appreciate the coupons in the first place. I did talk to a rep once and she mentioned that on a previous order I had gotten a discount coupon taken off the total, so I think they really can see stuff like that.

Sugar Magnolia
09-11-2006, 12:51 PM
They can "see" if you use it twice. I have been ordering clothes for dd from the outlets over the past few weeks and the last order I placed, the SA said something about all the shopping I have been doing.

mspersnickity
09-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Can you tell me what email address you used to contact the Albertville Outlet? I can't find that info on the website anywhere. Thanks!

HannaLover06
09-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Well, if they have access to our account history and can see when we use offers, I don't think I'll be tempting fate anytime soon

mommyoftwo
09-12-2006, 12:40 AM
I just talked to the sales associate who gave me his email address. I sent it to him and he gave me the discount. My husband was supposed to fax it in that morning but hadn't done it yet so the SA just told me to email it to him.

mommyoftwo
09-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Hmm, well if Hanna is keeping track than I guess I better not use the coupon twice again. Too bad that it's so tempting.