PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Recalled Print

AugBaby
09-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Has anyone seen the playdresses/kicky skirts in person? How about after fading? I love the print but don't want to waste the money.

Thanks!

mommyoftwo
09-05-2006, 08:59 AM
I haven't seen it in person but this is what the sales person at the outlet told me over the phone. They have swatches at the store so you can see it I guess. The pink and yellow one had the least amount of fading (they felt it was the normal amount) and the blue/green one had the most. The SP said it wasn't too bad but definitely more noticable than normal hanna fading. The purple/aqua one was in between.

Lovingliv
09-05-2006, 09:23 AM
you can always return it.....if you buy from a store vs. outlet.

Sugar Magnolia
09-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I talked with a SA at MC and she told me that although the pink/mango combo fades the least, it still does not match the striped leggings. I know they have swatches at the outlets. I wish I could see the fading because I really like the pattern also.

Amy

J_B Mommy
09-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi. I just got the pink/mango swirlprint -- I love it. This was my least favorite of the swirl colors, but decided to give it a try b/c we have the pink/mango striped playdress. I like to get more than one dress to go with the leggings when possible. I ordered it from the outlet and they warned me that it had more fading than normal hannas. After washing it is soft, not as soft as regular hannas, but still very soft and comfortable. I did not notice any initial fading. Overall I'm very happy with the dress. I've heard some say that it doesn't match the leggings, but mine seem to be a very close match.

Betsy

Edensmum
09-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I just ordered them from the outlet with the Milano dress that I got for 24! with the coupon. I figured dd lives in these and even if this one turns out to be for play it's not bad at 28. She literally wakes up each morning asking for a Hanna Dress (she just turned 2) I can't blame her, they are so comfy, but I have created a monster.
Eden 9/04