PDA

View Full Version : Interesting survey!

Globetrotter
09-06-2006, 01:55 AM
I had to share my recent experience. I got a marketing survey call the other day. For once I was in a relaxed mood and didn't have to rush off somewhere, so I did it.

Well, they started out asking me a few general questions, then the topic changed to Children's Clothing!! How did they KNOW?? LOL

They asked me about my favorite brands (Naartjie was my #1), what I liked/disliked and specific questions about Naartjie. Then they asked if I'd heard of so and so brand, a list of maybe ten. The scary thing is, I HAD, thanks to this board :) The only one I was unaware of was Crew Cuts.

The second half was specific to Hanna (which makes me believe that they sponsored the survey, though Hanna was also on my fave list).

I've never been so excited about a marketing survey LOL
Kris

kozachka
09-06-2006, 02:20 AM
LOL! The things we learned from this board ;). I am pretty sure you ended in their expert category based on your answers.

holliam
09-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Sadly, I even know what Crew Cuts is--J Crew's new line for kids. LOL!

Holli

kozachka
09-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I just looked at the Crew Cuts boys stuff and don't see what's so special about their offerings. Reminds me of Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger, too grown up for my toddler.

holliam
09-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Yea, I don't like it for toddlers at all. I keep thinking it would be a safe option when she gets to be a tween instead of the typical hoochy mama look.

Holli

Globetrotter
09-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Ah, so that's it!! They should have called you instead LOL

Kris